“Living Is Giving” – Dr. Sam
Years in helping those in need.
Orphans currently taking care of
How You Can Help
Hunger knows no boundaries. S.A.M Foundations support other organizations to Feed the Hunger and the Homeless.
We accept volunteers at all ages. We can make a difference together, one volunteer at a time.
Items or Monetary donations are always appreciated at the S.A.M Foundation.
Help us spread the words to get more support for those in need.
Stable Anchor Manor, also known as the S.A.M Foundation, was established by Dr. Di Ai Hong Sam in 2009 for the purpose of providing support and guidance to homeless, runaway and at-risk youth and orphans.
For many years, regardless of the hardships and struggles, Dr. Di Ai Hong Sam did not hesitate to help others wholeheartedly to create a better community.
The youth that was adopted and cared for by Dr. Sam has had the opportunity to improve and reorient their life to become successful citizens with a kind heart.
300 orphans in
Besides creating opportunities for the youth and people in need in the United States, Dr. Sam is currently helping to take care of over 300 orphans in Vietnam. In addition to providing schooling expenses and daily necessities such as clothes, shoes, books… Dr. Sam also visits them every month regardless of her busy schedule to bring them joy and happiness.
S.A.M stands for the Stable.Anchor.Manor Foundation. We are a non-profit organization founded in 2009 to provide support and guidance to homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth. For years, the organization was self-funded, but due to the expansion in the hope of helping many others in need, we are currently pending for a 501(c)3 status to further our cause.
Entering our 11th year since the establishment, our programs include:
- Dr. Sam Scholarship for studious students in Vietnam who cannot afford tuition for school.
- Teen Achieve Scholarship for students in the United States with Academic Achievement.
- Building Houses for People in poor, rural areas in Vietnam.
- Feed the Homeless and Blanket Drive every Thanksgiving Season.
- Supporting Feed The Hunger in Africa.
- Remodeling Nails Salon to help salon owners and their businesses.
- Sponsorship for 300 orphans in Vietnam by providing them schooling expenses and daily necessities such as clothes, shoes, books… Our founder, Dr. Sam (also known as Di Ai Hong Sam) visits the orphans every month regardless of her busy schedule to bring them joy and happiness.
At S.A.M Foundation, we always keep our founder’s mottos at heart when helping others because:
“Living is Giving” and “Help When Needed is Priceless”
– Dr. Sam
Blanket Drive For The Homeless (11/28/2019)
Annual Thanksgiving Blanket Drive to share warmth and comfort to the homeless in Southern California.
Mental Awareness with VHMA (11/3/2019)
Raise Awareness to Mental Health Problems.
Preparing 10,000 Meals To Feed The Hunger (12/7/2019)
Our annual event that brings people together for a good cause
Thank You to Our Partners & Sponsors
7171 Fenwick Lane,
Westminster, CA 92683
Hours of Operation
M – F 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Send a Message